Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glueing pebbles together on a path

Options
  • 28-06-2011 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I don't know whether this should go in the gardening or DIY or construction section but here goes!

I'm laying a footpath in my garden which you can see below.

IMG_0136.jpg

I have two dogs who like to dig so I would like to fix the pebbles in place. I know one option would be to lay a light layer of concrete and fix the pebbles into this concrete surface.

But I am wondering is there any product out there which is like a clear glue that can be sprayed on top to hold everything in place? This sounds likes much easier option to me if it is available.

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Rinker

You're looking for resin bonding for gravel path. Its not too difficult to get. Addagrip are the main supplier here I think. Put "resin bonded gravel" into Youtube and you'll find plenty of info on laying it. It creates a really nice finish and looks good wet or dry.
    You've done a neat job so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Harcrid

Rinker wrote: »
    You're looking for resin bonding for gravel path. Its not too difficult to get. Addagrip are the main supplier here I think. Put "resin bonded gravel" into Youtube and you'll find plenty of info on laying it. It creates a really nice finish and looks good wet or dry.
    You've done a neat job so far.

Thanks Rinker. That looks like exactly what I need.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭ponddigger

hi celtxx.you could use gravel stabilizer,very easy to install:Dponddigger:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Harcrid

Interesting! I don't suppose you would know where that can be bought in the Tipp / Limerick area?

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭ponddigger

hi celtxx. i got the gravel stabilizer in roscrea off we sell stone 3 years ago.you cannot glue 1 in gravel :Dponddigger:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement