Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking to cancel my upc-when do u pay the 100 euro

• 28-06-2011 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

i am moving out of my apartment so I need to cancel my upc,I wont be able to transfer my contract to my new place because its shared accomodation besides they already have it in the house anyway, i know there will be a 100 euro cancelation fee but when do you actually have to pay this and does this need to be paid immediately or within the months notice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭timefora_J

Its gets added to your bill as far as I know. I recently just cancelled my TV with UPC, I have phone and BB with them too.

By mistake they charged me the cancelation fee of 99.99, I'm still trying to get credited to my account a week later. Good ole UPC

Advertisement