Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free ireland virtual number divert to UK

Options
  • 28-06-2011 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

anyone know a free virtual number, I used freespeech.ie,
    but now I am I go to Uk alot and want an Ireland number even a mobile one that I can divert to UK mobile or landline.
    Im used to having free one so wondered if anyone knew?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 voipie

I am registered to the site that you propose, but when I received a number of 7 digits I have not received the area code. Can you tell me what would it be?
    fugley wrote: »
    but now I am I go to Uk alot and want an Ireland number even a mobile one that I can divert to UK mobile or landline.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

voipie wrote: »
    I am registered to the site that you propose, but when I received a number of 7 digits I have not received the area code. Can you tell me what would it be?
    fugley wrote: »

Try 076 as the area code. This code i generally used by VoIP phones.

Advertisement