Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for piercer in Dublin

Options
  • 28-06-2011 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭

Sorry for such a newbie question, but I'm looking for a good piercer in Dublin to get my ears (just lobes - starting small!) pierced. I've heard and seen so many horror stories from friends, so I want to go somewhere that's reputable and good (and doesn't use guns!).

Also, do I need to bring my own earings, or will they provide me with ones of suitable size and material? And roughly how much can I expect it to cost?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭lace

I really liked Body Shock in Templebar. Been there a few times and always found it good.

Your piercer will be able to advise you on ring/stud size, material etc, and this is usually included in the price (I paid €25 last time I got my lobes done).

Wherever you choose to go, be sure to go in and talk to the staff beforehand so you can suss it out and decide if it's the right place for you and you're comfortable with them doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Wildcat in Stephens green or Snakebite on Abbey street are both great places to go. You won't need to bring your own jewellery with you as it's all included. Have a chat with the piercer and see what type of jewellery you'd like :) Go into studios and just see which one you'd most feel comfortable in. Good luck! We all started somewhere and best to start off on the right foot by going somewhere reputable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭mpdg

http://www.wildcat.ie/page.html?id=15

http://www.snakebite.ie/Prices.htm

Here are the price lists of the places atavan-halen listed. Snakebite is a very well-kept place. They really sterilise everything thoroughly - which is what you'd want in a place that's poking holes in you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Snakebite on middle abbey street are very good.

one place ive heard to stay away from is georges arcade

Advertisement