Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOOKING FOR EVENT/PARTY SPACE, DUBLIN

Options
  • 28-06-2011 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Alright lads just thought I'd check if anyone here could give me hand. Basically I'm looking for a space to rent for a bit party about 50 people, preferably central but anywhere around Dublin is grand. I've been thinking about going down the pub route but i'd prefere to do something where you can bring your own drink. So anyone know of such place, let me know . It's surprisingly hard to find something online, especially where its byod so if someone could point me in the right direction or knows of anyone looking for a few quid that has a space to rent that'd be much appreciated. Just to reiterate bring own drink is essential :D

cheers in advance lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 razuuu

anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 razuuu

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10 greengrocer

razuuu wrote: »
    Alright lads just thought I'd check if anyone here could give me hand. Basically I'm looking for a space to rent for a bit party about 50 people, preferably central but anywhere around Dublin is grand. I've been thinking about going down the pub route but i'd prefere to do something where you can bring your own drink. So anyone know of such place, let me know . It's surprisingly hard to find something online, especially where its byod so if someone could point me in the right direction or knows of anyone looking for a few quid that has a space to rent that'd be much appreciated. Just to reiterate bring own drink is essential :D

cheers in advance lads

Razuuu,

Did you find somewhere suitable in the end? I'm in a similar position at the minute and would appreciate any tips you could provide.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Karma stone wexford street. Book upstairs for free and free DJ I think. Not a bad spot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

The morrocan restaurant on south william street. You can hire the downstairs bar. El bahir i think its called. Mcgrattans in the lane, upstairs at samsara. South william space on south william st.

Advertisement