Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buncrana music festival ...

Options
  • 28-06-2011 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

only a few weeks away ... line up...

:)

anyone going?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭Penfailed

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056281851 :p

I'll be going to see The Stunning on the gig rig, followed by The 4 Of Us in The Plaza (mainly because my wifes band, Palomino, are supporting them!) :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Havent decided yet but hope to see some as I live there

Penfailed wrote: »
    The 4 Of Us in The Plaza (mainly because my wifes band, Palomino, are supporting them!) :)

Palomino's new video for their upcoming single release -

:D

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Looking forward to this - The Stunning on the gig rig followed by The 4 of Us in the Plaza - early nineties revival! ...and my wife's band are the support act in the Plaza :D

Penfailed wrote: »
    Looking forward to this - The Stunning on the gig rig followed by The 4 of Us in the Plaza - early nineties revival! ...and my wife's band are the support act in the Plaza :D

Tonight! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement