Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elton John Storms off Stage!

Options
  • 28-06-2011 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭

Suppoesdly he has stormed off the stage twice already! Anyone have any further info on this one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Someone gave him Tanora. I don't blame him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

sok2005 wrote: »
    Suppoesdly he has stormed off the stage twice already! Anyone have any further info on this one?

well you seem to be the one with 'supposed' information, what's your source?

<edit> ah yes, Cork News have tweeted it. Apparently he's not happy with the piano.
    Was this not soundchecked this afternoon??
    Looks bad but surely he has his own people to blame.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Far too harsh! Quoatation marks and all! Just way too harsh altogether! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I guess I was, sorry seems to be the hardest word :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

those were only apostrophes things aren't so bad as they appear

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 AinsFlynn

He didn't storm of the stage, he was very apologetic about the whole thing, he said that he wanted everything to be perfect. So he went off to start the show from the start! He said that he will play till midnight if he had to!! He also said during the show that himself and his band were really looking forward to this show because of the show he played in the marquee the last time...What a show last night!! Elton rocked the Marquee and took his music to a whole different level!! You could see in his face and in the faces of the band that they were loving the show, just like the last time he played the Marquee. Oh what a night!! I would go back to the Marquee again tomorrow to see him!! Sir Elton, please come back:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Apparently it was a wonky piano pedal :pac:

There was no sound coming out of some of the keys. I knew straight away that when he played the first few notes to Funeral For A Friend that something was wrong..And I actually thought Elton was going to loose the plot...but he was very calm and joked about it...he obviously wanted the night to be perfect :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Ah that's good to hear! :)

:D
    Here are two videos that I took last night at the gig, one is better quality than the other because I had two different cameras

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioqJnm6PjIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M9R07zfip0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

• Advertisement
Advertisement