Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Xbox360 Slim?

Options
  • 28-06-2011 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy a 360. I'm looking for a website that sells them apart from the obvious Argos and gamestop

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

They are pretty much the same price across the board, unless ur hunting one on ebay. HMV sell them online as well as Komplett, Elara, play.com, cdwow.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

zavvi.com have a few deals. They also do free delivery.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/consoles/xbox-360-consoles.list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

amazon.co.uk
    Xbox 360 slim 250GB Console on its own is 180 pound at the moment so about 200 Euro. I got mine there with Fifa 11, 12 month XBL and it came to about 240 euro. It was free delivery and arrived in 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

HMV are doing a console for 189.99

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

for some reason HMV are currently selling them far cheaper the gamestop....thought id check..when i was going to gamestop on henry street ...as they are next door to each other

• Advertisement
Advertisement