Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get wooden floors in Mullingar?

Options
  • 28-06-2011 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

I want to check out both good quality laminate and solid wood flooring. So I am looking for somewhere that will stock both somewhere I can see it in person, will lay it and have good prices. :-)
    If anyone has any knowledge of what I should be looking for that would be great! Its for a sitting room, a lot of animal traffic. I want something that will last, wont warp, or get scrtached easily and is easy to look after.
    Much thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

I heard there is somewhere behind the old squash clup in the main industrial estate that is very competitive. Haven't a name but its a cul de sac. Used to lay acres of flooring but out of it now. Bad for the knees:)
    If its going down for heavy traffic laminate click style used be very tough, with no layer of real timber on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Try any of the carpet shops, alo gowran in lynn industrial park had a decent selection of wooden floors.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Thankss guys.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jenniwenni

The shop at the top of the town, a couple of doors up from xtra vision (don't know the name of it). I've only ever bought carpet here, but he does wooden floors. The guy that runs the shop is really helpfull and his prices are very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Brilliant. Thank you!

• Advertisement
Advertisement