Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help - Lost wedding ring!!!

Options
  • 28-06-2011 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi there,
    A friend of mine has lost her wedding band in town. It is white gold with 7 diamonds embedded in it. She has no idea where she lost..... and is obviously totally distraught.
    If anyone hears about it...... please please let me know.
    Thanks a million for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 crashvictim

timmy00 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    A friend of mine has lost her wedding band in town. It is white gold with 7 diamonds embedded in it. She has no idea where she lost..... and is obviously totally distraught.
    If anyone hears about it...... please please let me know.
    Thanks a million for your help.

What day/time? any more info. what part of town did she go to etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 timmy00

Hi Crash Victim - Apologies for the late reply. I was away for a few days and only back online now!!! So she works in Parkmore, lives towards Claregalway but also often visits family in Oughterard. She hasnt a clue where she lost it... has gone back to any place she can think of but to no avail.

I got a PM from Glornafarraige last week and again have only seen it last night...... Im really hoping they might have some information that will help......I replied.... but havent heard anything since..... aplogogies to you too for the late response.... Hopefully ill hear from you again..............

Advertisement