Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop is gonna fail, how do I get my saved game.

Options
  • 28-06-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

Hi,

Its looking like the hardrive on my laptop is gonna fail and I need to get my saved games off before it does. Where do I find them?
    Also one of the games is a LOI custom game where I upgraded the quality of the teams, players, competitions and leagues. Is it possible to get the Editor Data off the laptop too? I spent ages doing it.

Any advice is much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Search out your 'Sports Interactive' folder.

Inside this folder should be two sub-folders; Editor 2011 and Football Manager 2011 - open the FM 2011 folder and copy over the 'games' and 'editor data' folders to a USB

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭tjc28

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Search out your 'Sports Interactive' folder.

Inside this folder should be two sub-folders; Editor 2011 and Football Manager 2011 - open the FM 2011 folder and copy over the 'games' and 'editor data' folders to a USB

Thanks for the info, I've put the laptop in for repair and have them set aside for when it fixed

Advertisement