Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Useful price drop site: daftdrop.com

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭lotusm

is daftdrop.com gone , cant seem to access it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Same here, can't access it all week

there is another website http://www.collapso.net/index.php but not as good as daftdrop

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭rat_race

Hey all -- it's back. Had some server issues...if anyone has any free servers going, let me know!

thanks very much, its a excellent site

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Nice site!

Is there any way to export the results of a search to CSV/XLS?

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Ipro

Brilliant site! Just wanted to post to say a special thanks to the OP for developing this useful tool which many will find handy.

The site works great on the computer but isint very mobile friendly are there any plans to have a touch site in the future?

Finally , it would be great to have a "sort" option to have the lists sorted by price/percentage increase/decrease etc.

Best of luck and a big thanks to OP

Hello,

is it gone down again ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mr olly

Irresponsible business practice and never reply to e-mails <SNIP> I am the new homeowner of a property and I have requested that you remove immediately my property photos and unlist it from your website but no response so far. I demand you remove this advertisement asap

Mod
    Please do not post email addresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

What's your eircode then ?

* I have nothing to do with daftdrop at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Fantastic site. Similar to this would anyone know of a resource that tracks original asking price versus selling price?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Fantastic site. Similar to this would anyone know of a resource that tracks original asking price versus selling price?

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭tomfoolery60

thunderdog wrote: »

I think there is a bit of an archive in Daftdrop if you expand the search to include sold properties or no longer listed properties and then you could look up the price afterwards.

Love the people getting itrate over properties being up there - it's publicly available information...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭bailey99

the search engine is gone on the website again the last 2 weeks.

Advertisement