Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for no reason absolute joke

Options
  • 29-06-2011 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hi,

I got warned for trolling and sent mod this message...

"what does trolling mean???

i was only responding to each person who responded to me!! general politeness!!

you guys really look for excuses to complain."

What DOES trolling mean?

I then got banned for seven days. this site has turned into a joke.

I believe I got warned for responding to several posts in a row. absolutely scandalous. did nothing wrong. a lot of people responded to my original post not my fault

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,242 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Which ban are you referring to, you have three already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭T2daK

u serious from where?

the galway united one.

i honestly feel i did nothing wrong

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,242 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Christianity, After Hours and Galway City. Since it's the Galway City one being disputed, I've added the Region category tag.

Spear wrote: »
    Christianity, After Hours and Galway City. Since it's the Galway City one being disputed, I've added the Region category tag.

cool thanks...so story?

T2daK wrote: »
    cool thanks...so story?

Did you PM the mod who banned you first?

• Advertisement

Spear wrote: »
    Did you PM the mod who banned you first?

they said i heeded their instructions. they threatened to ban me if i posted again, even though i did nothing wrong. they got upset i had 3 posts in a row though they were just responses to my posts

T2daK wrote: »
    they said i heeded their instructions. they threatened to ban me if i posted again, even though i did nothing wrong. they got upset i had 3 posts in a row though they were just responses to my posts

Then the next step is for the CMod's of the region category to review it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Lucy Lu

I am going to take a look at this now.

Lucy Lu wrote: »
    I am going to take a look at this now.

Thank you :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Lucy Lu

Upon discussion with Biko it has been agreed to lift the ban.

In the future please can you make sure to read the forum charters and pay heed to Mod instructions. If there is an issue again, the ban given will be a longer one.

• Advertisement

thank you for your time. although you're basically saying I was guilty by threatening me a longer one

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement