Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dl festival-its off but lets have 1 anyway

Options
  • 29-06-2011 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

ye be deadly just show up with cans hahaha be some gd buzz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

There's enough knackers and junkies hanging around DL drinking as it is without you adding to it :p

The festival is being replaced by several (7-8 iirc) smaller events this year

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭zyndacyclone

I HATE DL festival. There were, what 200, porta potties last year....and at least 200 f-ing people pee-d in my front garden. I went down the seafront one night and they were....wait for it....peeing on the OUTSIDE of the porta potties.

O.O

This makes no sense to me, but it does make DL smell of urine for at least two weeks. Totally against it.

Seriously, what makes you think it's okay to pee in someone's garden...all 200 of you festival goers and about 4 a week coming out of pubs?

Anyone got the address of that guy who electrocuted the outside of his shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

This makes no sense to me, but it does make DL smell of urine for at least two weeks.

makes a change from the usual rotting seaweed smell I suppose :D

prefer rotting seaweed. at least it doesn't pee on my front door then wave at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

There is a Campaign to get The People's Festival going in Dun L its on Facebook!

I'm a supporter of the festival. Unfortunately your garden is beign used as a public restroom it is one of the negative effects of a fwe thousand people drinking loads of liquids withouth adequate public rest-rooms.

Maybe if it comes back you should get yourself a trough and charge people to use it :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Never heard of the propped festival, what is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

looks like a load of messers.... can't see it happening....

I have been proved right. Cancelled at the last minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

To be fair to them, they did organise a number of venues in the city centre as an alternative - the acts they booked got to play and people were free to head along.. That's a lot more than most people offer the community for free!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Whats the deal with the stage and marquee tents in the Peoples Park??

Dublin bay food festival

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

ted1 wrote: »
    Dublin bay food festival

Spent last Sunday evening at the Dublin Bay Food Fest.. Good food, bad beer and Tir na Nóg. Pity the last band didn't turn up!!

Had a great evening all the same!

I already have lots of drunk people urinating in my garden when the pubs close, thanks. I don't need a few thousand more with that damn festival.

Advertisement