Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need someone to lay some footpaths

Options
  • 29-06-2011 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get some concrete paths put down in my back garden. Its probably not a big job as its a small garden (3 bed semi-d) but I don't want to do it myself, I'd rather have a professional job done.

So, can anybody recommend somebody to do the job?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Patrick McDonagh

A professional job you say ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

A professional job you say ?

Yes, one that looks like it was done by someone who knows what they're doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

Any recommendations on this, guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

OP, I just sent you details of someone well recommended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

Did you find anyone suitable.I have details of a guy who do it,he is very good and cheap for cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭sligoblue

Could anyone recommend a good paver and good tarmac drive installer in Sligo region. I am looking for SMA tarmac as I have been told it is better quality. They must be reliable please as I have been messed around for almost a month now by a paver who has not turned up the last 2 times he was supposed to be at our house. PM me please. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement