Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] just started

Options
  • 29-06-2011 4:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

hey lads! downloaded the eve trial there last night and i havn't a clue what to do to get started! is there tutorials or anything in the game? it looks like a decent game so i wouldn't mind getting into it but i'm struggling to get the hang of the mechanics of the game atm

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056304574

That is the newbie guide and if you just started then you should be on the tutorial.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

D wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056304574

That is the newbie guide and if you just started then you should be on the tutorial.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

sound lads

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

The tutorial ingame has really improved since I joined 5 years ago...I went back to do the noob epic arc for faction standings last week and they explain the basic mechanics well enough to get the hang of it soon :)

Have fun out there! In space, no-one can hear you scream rage:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

They can if you pay 29.99 at the nex store

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

darego wrote: »
    sound lads

We aren't actually trolling on this btw the tutorial is the single most important thing you can do when you join. The only other after that is find some people starting also and play together.

We can tell you things and answer questions but at the start the benefit is making mistakes in a group and learning from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

thanks for the replies! still working my way through the tutorials :D great game, dunno how i havn't played it before

Advertisement