Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ticketindex.net

Options
  • 29-06-2011 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Hi All

wondering if any of you have used or had any experience of ticketindex.net. Bought some take that tickets for christmas for my wife for their gig in Hamburg in July. As we're getting closer to the time I decided to have a look at the details and see when i can expect to get my tickets. Website is dead and a quick google uncovered a load of complaints and a story about the company owners getting arrested.

So clearly its not looking good!! Anyone had any experience (good or bad) with this website. As i said its not looking good but I can't find anything conclusive and don't want to rearrange my whole trip only for the tickets to arrive.... any thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Glorified touts. Avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

If you paid by credit card it might be a good idea to look into getting your CC company to do a chargeback.

Advertisement