Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is happenin to W.Ford. Man on roof with GUN

Options
  • 29-06-2011 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

WTF? What on earth is becoming of the town these days, I saw in the Munster Express their today that a guy climbed up on the roof the appartment buildings near o connell street and started waving a gun around. THe gaurds evacuated the whole area had a standoff with him until 11 pm on Thursday last and he was eventually subdued. I never came across am incident like this in the 6 years i have been here.
    Who do you think it was? I know ther are a lot of east europeans down around that area, or maybe it could be related to the bilberry traveller fueds. The bilberry fueds have featured guns before and a bomb was thrown into the halting site. I hope they will all keep quiet during the TSR
    Here's the article: http://www.munster-express.ie/local-news/gunman-on-city-rooftop/
    ArmedStandoff-300x225.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mod Note

Sorry, the original topic got closed as it was getting out of control so I will have to close this one also. Lots of rumour and speculation, people being targeted and named unfairly etc. One would assume there will be a court case over this, who knows.

Other than that / the Munster Article and the original topic here, not much else to be said. :)

Topic Closed

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mod Note

Sorry, the original topic (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056305954) got closed as it was getting out of control so I will have to close this one also. Lots of rumour and speculation, people being targeted and named unfairly etc. One would assume there will be a court case over this, who knows.

Other than that / the Munster Article and the original topic here, not much else to be said. :)

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement