Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MandM Direct 48hour up to 80% off sale

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,931 ✭✭✭patrickc

thanks op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭Babyblessed

just spent €114,...... was needed but need to work out which account it realistically comes from!

Thanks OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Enter code REA5.

33% off orders over £33 and free shipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭enviro

mcgovern wrote: »
    Enter code REA5.

33% off orders over £33 and free shipping.

"Not valid"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

Got a text this morning saying my order was cancelled and my card was not valid. Very strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jpeg

I was refunded a random amount from my order. Strange!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭madanall

shano_88 wrote: »
    Got a text this morning saying my order was cancelled and my card was not valid. Very strange.
    I got the same. I placed my initial order on UK site. It will only let us place orders on Irish site which is more expensive than the exchange rate differential.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

enviro wrote: »
    "Not valid"

Weird, the e-mail only came an hour ago. Maybe you have to be on the mailing list.

madanall wrote: »
    I got the same. I placed my initial order on UK site. It will only let us place orders on Irish site which is more expensive than the exchange rate differential.

I went through the op link and that was the ie site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭enviro

mcgovern wrote: »
    Weird, the e-mail only came an hour ago. Maybe you have to be on the mailing list.

Not sure now mcgovern, maybe it is only for yourself. I am on the mailing list already.

Quick question for the people who had their orders cancelled... did you pay by credit card or debit? I had an order go through on the card but not on the mandm side, weird

enviro wrote: »
    Not sure now mcgovern, maybe it is only for yourself. I am on the mailing list already.

Quick question for the people who had their orders cancelled... did you pay by credit card or debit? I had an order go through on the card but not on the mandm side, weird

I think I paid by Laser

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭madanall

shano_88 wrote: »
    I think I paid by Laser
    others had an issue with that. It advertises Laser but won't accept it for some reason. Strange.

madanall wrote: »
    others had an issue with that. It advertises Laser but won't accept it for some reason. Strange.

Actually your right. First i tried to pay by laser and It wouldnt accept. I paid with my card in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 robertod

jpeg wrote: »
    I was refunded a random amount from my order. Strange!

I just had this happen too. I assume this means that the rest of my order has been accepted though, so maybe some items that I ordered were actually out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Aceform

Thanks very much OP. This is fantastic. Although most of it was gone by the time I looked, still managed to grab some.

Payed through paypal, and all was well.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

My stuff arrived this morning. So well within the delivery guideline.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mufc2010

kn wrote: »
    My stuff arrived this morning. So well within the delivery guideline.

how many working days did it take ur stuff to arrive?

mufc2010 wrote: »
    how many working days did it take ur stuff to arrive?
    Ordered last Wednesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

got my order this morn,,am delighted,,40 pairs of socks,,10 pairs of boxers 3 t shirts,, 2 tracksuit bottom's and 2 pairs of runners €50:D i love boards!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

They come by standard post right?

• Advertisement

double GG wrote: »
    They come by standard post right?

No. Courier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

kn wrote: »
    No. Courier.

It depends on the order size i think, I had a small order delivered by standard post instead of couriers:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Ebbs

Dear Customer
    Thank you for your recent order from MandMDirect.com.
    Just to update you, your parcel has left our warehouse in the UK and is on its way to you.
    If you haven’t received your order within 3-5 working days please contact our customer services

Only got that email now and ordered last wednesday. Guess I wont be seeing it for 2-3 days.

They must have had some serious spike in sales on wednesday-friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

Order arrived this morning. Delivered by DPD Couriers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

Mine shipped Friday and arrived today. Delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

Got my stuff today, dispatched on Monday.
    I ordered few stuffs all are fine apart from G-star shoes, I ordered size 8, though the box and shoes says size 8. They are at least 1 size bigger compare to my other G-star and other shoes.
    Confused.

Despatched Saturday but I haven't got anything yet. Maybe tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Got stuff today, apart from the socks everything fit. Great stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭antocann

i placed 2 orders , 1 wednesday and 1 thursday , recieved a dispatch email and recieved the stuff i orderd thursday , but heard but heard nuthing about my order i placed wednesday.

didnt get dispacth email or anything for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭HHH

10 pairs of socks, 8 pairs of boxers, a backpack, 2 gym bags and 3 pairs of ankle socks for a fiver (Cost of delivery) using the €15 off next order introduce a friend deal. Very happy with it. Delivery was very quick too. Thanks OP.

• Advertisement

HHH wrote: »
    10 pairs of socks, 8 pairs of boxers, a backpack, 2 gym bags and 3 pairs of ankle socks for a fiver (Cost of delivery) using the €15 off next order introduce a friend deal. Very happy with it. Delivery was very quick too. Thanks OP.

How do you get that introduce a friend voucher code. I've tried few times to introduce a friend, but none of us received any emails.

just checked the school bags i recieved , wheel is snapped on one of them :(

gething very disapionted with there service :mad:

Aceform wrote: »
    How do you get that introduce a friend voucher code. I've tried few times to introduce a friend, but none of us received any emails.

I'd placed an order with them before. Then introduced a friend the first day the offer came out via email. My friend (ie. me using another mail address and m&m account) was waiting 10 days for the e-mail to come through tho. I was a bit worried that they wouldn't ship when using the code but all went well.

HHH wrote: »
    I'd placed an order with them before. Then introduced a friend the first day the offer came out via email. My friend (ie. me using another mail address and m&m account) was waiting 10 days for the e-mail to come through tho. I was a bit worried that they wouldn't ship when using the code but all went well.

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

so what codes work.
    can i use to codes together ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

antocann wrote: »
    i placed 2 orders , 1 wednesday and 1 thursday , recieved a dispatch email and recieved the stuff i orderd thursday , but heard but heard nuthing about my order i placed wednesday.

didnt get dispacth email or anything for it

This company are weird with that sort of thing.
    Often I have ordered stuff and not received a confirmation email,
    so....ordered the stuff again and then received two identical packages.

You could send off an email to customerserviceseuro@mandmdirect.com,
    but it will probably take a few days to get a reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Gimme_Da_Gold

I got mine today, I'm happy with my order.

i have not recieved any email for the 15e off first order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

Order arrived today by courier - everything Donnay! - bags, socks, hoodie, fleece, boxers, more socks, shorts, polo shirt, jackets, and finally more socks :D. Great bargains - thanks OP !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Order arrived about 2, was just heading out the door when the van pulled up!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mufc2010

everything arrived today the sunglasses were a bargain at 12.99 unreal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭death1234567

Got my stuff today too, Dacent. So many socks....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,112 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Missed this :-(

Got my stuff today too, Dacent. So many socks....

Yeah I ended up after 2 orders with 33 pairs of socks and 16 pairs of jocks. Oh happy days!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭AhrSkidar

Trainers and four t-shirts arrived by courier just now. Very happy with everything. Thanks to the OP. Need never darken the door of TK Maxx again.

• Advertisement

All arrived today by courier. In a massive plastic bag!! Delighted!! :)

any more codes ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

23 pairs of socks, 2 hoodies, flip flops, bag, t-shirt, runners and 3 pairs a jocks, belt, €60. Not bad atall, although the fitting on one of the hoodies is a bit odd, a donnay one, very long compared to other hoody, still happy out, sorted for holidays now.

got in contact with mandm about my order , apparenty delivery man coudnt locate my house ,
    im right next to a garda station it a big fekin number 1 on the door , how hard can it be ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

MandMDirect made the socks... :confused:
    ....I didn't think they made anything just sold end of line stock...

• Advertisement
Advertisement