Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Vista updates

Options
  • 29-06-2011 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Has anyone got the new vista updates?
    I have downloaded them and a friend has also and the 2 of our computers have became very slow and keep losing connection to the internet.
    Has anyone else got this problem, and how did you solve it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

KB2545698 and KB2541763 installed fine here - no issues . Are they the updates you installed ?

You can uninstal updates in Control Panel/Programs and Features/View Installed Updates to see if that resolves your problem .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Yup i installed sp2 for vista on the laptop all grand so far.
    The rest just follow. If there was a problem i would be the first to know. seen as its others laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

My laptop seems to have been installing updates for about 2 weeks now! I've been meaning to look into it but haven't gotten around to it, not getting any error messages though, it's all a bit odd.

Any other Vista users seen a flurry of updates lately?

Advertisement