Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs for Haye vs Klitschko Saturday Night

Options
  • 29-06-2011 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Anyone know any pubs in city centre definitley showing it? On big screen preferably?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Not 100% but the Woolshed are big on the big sports events so i'd say there

• Registered Users Posts: 37 PriceWatch

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

mike316 wrote: »
    Anyone know any pubs in city centre definitley showing it? On big screen preferably?

what time is this on?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Probley will start around ten half ten.

Weird i just rang sub lounge and asked where they showing it and they said no.... They usually show all the football odd.

Looking for somewhere cheapish in town showing it so hard to find anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 momogendron

Just moved to Dublin and went on a pub crawl last night. A bar on dame street had a lot of posters up saying they were showing the fight on a 10ft screen. It was a small Irish pub with live music upstairs and downstairs was another bar with bar games and big tv's. I think it was called Kearneys. Bright green front with open front onto Dame street. They also did 10.50 pitchers. ...... Ok I googled it and is called Peadar Kearney's. It showed up on yelp.ie as the first result for Klitschko vs Haye Dublin.

• Advertisement

Probley gonna head to Sinnots again for the fight was there for the last haye fight. I got an email from them listing what there doing on the night.

Bulmers berry/pear longneck €4...Tiger Beer 400mls €4... gordons gin &tonic €5...all cocktails only €5....buckets of bud (5 bts) €20...hot dogs €2 and 30c wings...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Probley gonna head to Sinnots again for the fight was there for the last haye fight. I got an email from them listing what there doing on the night.

Bulmers berry/pear longneck €4...Tiger Beer 400mls €4... gordons gin &tonic €5...all cocktails only €5....buckets of bud (5 bts) €20...hot dogs €2 and 30c wings...

If they are special offers then i would hate to see what its like normally :pac:

€2 hot dogs and 30c chicken wings get a thumbs up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Probley will start around ten half ten.

Weird i just rang sub lounge and asked where they showing it and they said no.... They usually show all the football odd.

Looking for somewhere cheapish in town showing it so hard to find anywhere.

This is on box office though.

This is on box office though.

True but alot of places have the packages with forigen channels that show everything and they dont bother with sky box office.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

The Living Room would be a good bet.
    Copan in Rathmines also showing it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 momogendron

Went by today to check this place out (Peader Kearneys) on Dame Street. Big signs out front for the fight and they said they would have some sort of big boxer machine out front for the fight. I asked about deals and they said they do various pitchers at €12 and some for €10.50. Coming from the North side I don't want to walk all the way about to Sinnots so I think I will end up here. You would really think more places would be showing the fight but I called around and got a lot of clueless people.

Went by today to check this place out (Peader Kearneys) on Dame Street. Big signs out front for the fight and they said they would have some sort of big boxer machine out front for the fight. I asked about deals and they said they do various pitchers at €12 and some for €10.50. Coming from the North side I don't want to walk all the way about to Sinnots so I think I will end up here. You would really think more places would be showing the fight but I called around and got a lot of clueless people.

Same alot of big name places i asked and same answer what fight??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Anto McC wrote: »
    Not 100% but the Woolshed are big on the big sports events so i'd say there

Is that not closed down? I thought they were in liquidation?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Well I was in the Woolshed last week so unless its just closed this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

wixfjord wrote: »
    The Living Room would be a good bet.

They had it in 3D too, few my mates were in there, by the time I got from work it was full and people were just watching it outside, ended up in the Sackville.

Advertisement