Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do this Saturday 2nd July?

Options
  • 29-06-2011 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Heading down for a night on Saturday with the wife. Anything special on at the weekend?

Thanks,

S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Theres a boxing match on tv

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

DRakE wrote: »
    Theres a boxing match on tv

Wow. Thanks for that. Can't believe I nearly let that one slip by me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

There'll also be a few stags and hens wandering around

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You can check out the "What's On?" sticky but I don't think there's anything particular on.
    Being Galway it won't matter, just head out to Salthill for the day and wander around the city in the evening.

What are you looking for? Concerts? Festivals? The more you tell us the easier it is to point you in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Galway Clare hurling match in Pearse Stadium, 7pm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

c_man wrote: »
    Galway Clare hurling match in Pearse Stadium, 7pm.

Free entry if you look u-16

• Registered Users Posts: 38 onzie

There is an intercultural bbq and festival on Nimmo's Pier on Saturday. Stroll down and have a wander.
    http://www.mygalway.ie/Events-Calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2011/07/02/2634/galway-intercultural-festival-a-bbq-competition/

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Chibodee

Free entry if you look u-16

This is true - I am 25 and have never paid into a GAA match! :D Two weeks ago I tried to pay and the guy said he couldn't take it from me! :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Chibodee wrote: »
    This is true - I am 25 and have never paid into a GAA match! :D Two weeks ago I tried to pay and the guy said he couldn't take it from me! :eek:

Why, did he have no hands?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

onzie wrote: »
    There is an intercultural bbq and festival on Nimmo's Pier on Saturday. Stroll down and have a wander.
    http://www.mygalway.ie/Events-Calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2011/07/02/2634/galway-intercultural-festival-a-bbq-competition/

Thank you. That is the exact type of thing, I'll head down and have a look. I had a look at the sticky of whats on but there was nothing down for this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭dermiek

There's a Bucky drinking competition in Eyre Square. All the usual City Slimeballs will be in attenance. You might want to avoid the area.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Chibodee wrote: »

A GAA official refusing cash. :eek:

No way.

Advertisement