Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini springform baking tins

Options
  • 29-06-2011 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Would anybody know where mini springform tins could be bought? I found some on amazon uk alright but they will not ship here.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Have you tried ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Pixie001

I'm not sure where you're based, but I've seen them in TK Maxx before. It's very hit or miss with them though, so they may not have them when you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Auror

kylith wrote: »
    Have you tried ebay?

Didn't think of there, found a few thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

+1 to TK Maxx, I got mine in there, you could try Kitchen Compliments or Stock if you're around Dublin City.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Auror

+1 to TK Maxx, I got mine in there, you could try Kitchen Compliments or Stock if you're around Dublin City.

Thanks, will try tx maxx but failing that I see kitchen complements have them and I can order online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭phormium

How mini is mini? I bought some 5" ones in TK Maxx but have since seen them in BuyLo for 1.49 each so bought me some more.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Not sure what size you're looking for but I recently got a 23cm one in Tesco

Advertisement