Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glue/ Adhesive

• 29-06-2011 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hello. Did anyone here happen to see a morning programme on RTE a few weeks ago where they do a link up with a DIY guy who gives tips on all sorts of building and decorating

He showed a Glue or adhesive that he said was the strongest ever made and he demonstrated this by putting a small line of the stuff on some concrete blocks and holding them up to a wall for about 10 secs-- and lo and behold they held firm and could not be moved. he then glued a brick to the ceilinh and that held firm as well

I though he said it was called X Track 7 and was available in Woodys but they seem to know nothing about it ?

Any help appreciated

Rusty

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭tred

rusty999 wrote: »
    Hello. Did anyone here happen to see a morning programme on RTE a few weeks ago where they do a link up with a DIY guy who gives tips on all sorts of building and decorating

He showed a Glue or adhesive that he said was the strongest ever made and he demonstrated this by putting a small line of the stuff on some concrete blocks and holding them up to a wall for about 10 secs-- and lo and behold they held firm and could not be moved. he then glued a brick to the ceilinh and that held firm as well

I though he said it was called X Track 7 and was available in Woodys but they seem to know nothing about it ?

Any help appreciated

Rusty

Tec 7?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZvCOvrL1ts
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,385 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Must be the stuff used here:

33n88lt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭rusty999

tred wrote: »

Thanks so much for the swift reply--you've made my day !!!!!

Rusty

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭rusty999

Ahh
    This is a link to the one i meant---is this the same stuff ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SmN8hGOg9s&feature=related

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Thread moved from Construction & Planning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement