Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving range in Tralee??

Options
  • 29-06-2011 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Had a google of the web and couldn't find anything for a driving range in Tralee. What I'm looking fit in particular is a driving range with a putting and chipping area as well. Any idea's?? Listowel would do as well.

Thanks folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭chalkie 501

Ardfert driving range,about 4-5 miles outside Tralee
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/ardfert-golf-centre-ardfert/

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Ardfert driving range,about 4-5 miles outside Tralee
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/ardfert-golf-centre-ardfert/

Nice. Thanks. Does that have the chipping and putting area as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭chalkie 501

Sorry,i dont know,have never been there....Killarney gc(lackabane course) has an excellent driving range with 2 pitching/chipping greens and a seperate putting green.although Killarney is 20 miles from Tralee

Sorry,i dont know,have never been there....Killarney gc(lackabane course) has an excellent driving range with 2 pitching/chipping greens and a seperate putting green.although Killarney is 20 miles from Tralee

No prob. Thanks for the info. I'll give the one in ardfert a shout and see what they have. Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Nari85

There is one out the kerries, just past the old golf course. Moss the owner is a legend

• Advertisement

Nari85 wrote: »
    There is one out the kerries, just past the old golf course. Moss the owner is a legend

Thanks Nari. That's exactly what I'm looking for. The lack of ranges in Kerry is crazy. What time does the Kerries place stay open until??

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Nari85

Thanks Nari. That's exactly what I'm looking for. The lack of ranges in Kerry is crazy. What time does the Kerries place stay open until??
    9 or 10 in the summer, basically untill the last person leaves...They just built a canteen their recently so you can make yourself tea and coffee. Great place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

If the one that used to be in Ardfert golf course is now gone. The only one I know of is the one in the Kerries. They have chipping nets, practice greens, the whole lot

If the one that used to be in Ardfert golf course is now gone. The only one I know of is the one in the Kerries. They have chipping nets, practice greens, the whole lot

Went to the Kerries on Friday. Great spot. Weather was savage out there as well. Lovely rane and very good price and a selection of left an right handed clubs for starters to figure out. Thanks for the recommend guys.

Advertisement