Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting items down from ikea to cork

Options
  • 29-06-2011 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi

Does anyone know of someone that will follow you up to Ikea and bring back down your stuff. Anyone have any idea how much it would cost?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

BobbiB wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know of someone that will follow you up to Ikea and bring back down your stuff. Anyone have any idea how much it would cost?

Thanks

There used to be a sign for some enterprising guy on the traffic lights opposite the south link exit in Douglas - I'll check if its still there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

BobbiB wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks

I used Ian Mott a couple of year's ago, wardrobes, shelving units - big awkward things. Went to Ikea - saw what I wanted took note of the item numbers. Then you go to the Ikea website, create an order list and he will go to the store, pick up the stuff for you and deliver it to your door.

You pay him in advance and he buys it for you. It works out pricey to get a small amount but it's great for big items as it means you don't have to do any of the work in store - finding it, putting it on the trolly, loading and unloading.

His website is http://www.themottlycrew.ie/ - prices etc on there.

Know a few other people who have used him and happy to recommend. He posts on Boards I think, maybe even gives a members discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Cormie who's on here does it.

Advertisement