Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My garden is not a porta potty

Options
  • 29-06-2011 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

My garden is not a porta potty....

Okay, I live near the main road, and it's quiet and dark and your bladder is full and you're drunk...

You, 2 of your male friends and your girlfriend all felt free to go into my much loved, cared for, and generations old garden and piss. And when my neighbours went out and said, 'wft' (a mild reaction), you just shrugged.

Apparently, it is illegal to electrocute my hedge; but it is NOT illegeal to film it. Penis Cam DL inc.

Just a warning. I mean seriously? Would you do that at home? What would your mum say?

And don't even talk to me about the DL festival....I swear I had urine from every nation on earth in my garden....

Why is this okay? I don't understand....???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Im Only 71Kg

urine can only a be a good thing for the garden..for one it will keep cats & dogs away..also might be full of nutrients.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

only a bit of wee...

must be horrifying for you when you consider all the dogs, cats, birds, insects, mice, rats, foxes and so forth using your garden as a toilet too

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ddad

I'd imagine the blundering drunk Fwits are an asset to your garden too...like big oversize gnomes that p?ss everywhere. You should invite them in to pee on your houseplants....do them a world of good:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭zyndacyclone

><

trust me, the alcohol laden piss that these drunken morons emit doesn't help any plant in the world.

the girl was peeing right on my bin ffs, when my neighbour confronted her, she waved.

I'm seriously going to video this and post these idiots faces on youtube peecam.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Could be worse..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

You never pissed in a hedge or down an alley in a town when you were young!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭few cans?

it will save you money on fertilizer in the long run

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

My garden is not a porta potty....

Okay, I live near the main road, and it's quiet and dark and your bladder is full and you're drunk...

You, 2 of your male friends and your girlfriend all felt free to go into my much loved, cared for, and generations old garden and piss. And when my neighbours went out and said, 'wft' (a mild reaction), you just shrugged....

Wow - amazing what 'peer' pressure can do ;)

Advertisement