Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest copies etc for secondary

Options
  • 29-06-2011 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hi just wondering my eldest starting seconday this year and they need lots of hard backed copies stationery etc any reccomendations where to get these for the cheapest price in cork ??????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

The discount store on North Main Street has a lot of that kind of stuff, you could also try Lidl/Aldi-both usually have stationary items in stock coming up to the start of term.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭pixie_dust

Hi,

I'm not sure of the cheapest around at the moment, but I always find Tesco & Bits n' Bobs do great stationary at an affordable price.

Places like Easons, Vibes & Scribes might have good deals going on also.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 deejam

hello, pound shops are good for cheap stationary but sometimes there not the best quality... i find easons expensive for stationary.. i always get mine in high street books in wilton or douglas court, they are very cheap for stationary..they have good good deals on stationary
    they also sell secondhand books for half the cost of new books..!!!

Advertisement