Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Freediving buddies Dalkey/Sandycove

• 29-06-2011 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi,

I was was wondering if anyone is interested in doing any free diving in the Dalkey/Sandycove area (I walk everywhere so its whereever I can carry my weights to) I have not had a chance to do an apnea course (though will do when circumstances allow) so its just down for a minute or two at a time and enjoying being in the water.

I have dove at Whiterock a number of times however its safety in numbers so if anyone is interested please PM me

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

hi dub you could check out the irish spearing section of a site called deeperblue.com plenty of guys hitting dalkey.

Advertisement