Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple of Questions

Options
  • 29-06-2011 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

1. Whats the best talent tree for a pvp rogue, im a clicker btw, my hardware (brain) doesnt support keybinds.

2. Is survival the best for a pve hunter (cant do pvp on him to save my life:confused:).

3. Whats the cut off for dodge + parry for tanks, or is there one (i have DK tank as main)

4. What talent tree should i be lvling my shammy with, he is lvl 65 atm, whats best all rounder for pve & pvp?

5. I have arcane specked for my mage, i love it in pvp. Should i be using something else?

6. Is it better to stack spirit over int on my dudu? he is healer.

7. Why am i such a bit hit with all the ladies, i have grope and beer goggles specked. Should i speck Charm and im really interested in what you have to say?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

1. Whats the best talent tree for a pvp rogue, im a clicker btw, my hardware (brain) doesnt support keybinds.

I like Sub myself these days, my rogue:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/saneman/advanced

If you dont like sub then go mutilate, i tried combat recently and felt it was pretty weak.

2. Is survival the best for a pve hunter (cant do pvp on him to save my life:confused:).

Pretty sure its whatever specc you prefer with hunters, i was doing arena with a BM hunter recently and our burst damage was insane, we won all of our matches.

3. Whats the cut off for dodge + parry for tanks, or is there one (i have DK tank as main)

Not sure of cut off but most tanks stack mastery i hear, this auta help your DK tanking needs:

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t110102-blood_dk_endgame_tanking_4_x/

4. What talent tree should i be lvling my shammy with, he is lvl 65 atm, whats best all rounder for pve & pvp?

Doesnt really matter, whichever you prefer, cast or melee, i prefered enhance myself when questing.

5. I have arcane specked for my mage, i love it in pvp. Should i be using something else?

All mages i see are frost specc. but go with what you prefer, you will only know with full pvp gear if your specc is **** or not, id go for frost myself, extra shield and more CC.

dudu?

7. Why am i such a bit hit with all the ladies, i have grope and beer goggles specked. Should i speck Charm and im really interested in what you have to say?

Me fail english? that unpossible

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Subtlety is the best PvP spec for Rogues at the moment.
    Insane damage, great mobility, and of course the only spec with Premeditation.
    Character here
    2. Is survival the best for a pve hunter (cant do pvp on him to save my life).
    I believe Survival is the better PvE spec. Take a look at the likes of Elitist Jerks or the Hunter forums here
    Again, check out Elitist Jerks and the Death Knight forums.
    Enhance is favoured at the moment, little downtime and decent damage.
    If you can handle it, you can go resto and heal your way through Dungeons.
    Frost is the top PvP spec. Best control, CC, and more than capable of insane burst. It is honestly easy-mode PvP.
    Fire is strong aswell, decent CC, insane damage, but you are squishy.
    Arcane has insane burst, I've seen crits on my Warrior for 50k. But they die very easily.
    Assuming you mean Restoration Druid, I can give advice based on PvP.
    Resto Druid!

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

Thanks for the help. Those few questions you guys answered where a great help. I generally dont have much play time, so im usually fumbling around WoW rather than tracking down info on classes.

*dudu is a nickname i picked up somewhere for a Druid, dont ask me where i cant remember:D.

Advertisement