Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TUFFSPORTS ( Muaythaistuff.com)

• 29-06-2011 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Has anyone else ever ordered off muaythaistuff.com. placed an order there about a week or so ago and the stuff is being sent from TUFFSPORTS in Thailand.
    Anyway I know its still early days but decided to call DHL who the shipmenr is to be sent with adn they do have a record of the tracking number and siad that it doesnt seem to belong to them .

The money was takin out of my account and I received two emails from both muaythaistuff.com and from TUFFSPORTS saying the shipment was sent.

Startin to get a bit worried now. Anyone else use this site before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Jessup1

cheers mate thats what i wanted to hear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Could be that Customs have their grubby paws on your stuff. As far as I know, the vast majority of stuff gets stopped now. Our "government" couldn't miss out on screwing you out of a few quid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 570 ✭✭✭hooplah

I've ordered stuff twice from them.Once a fe years ago and once a coupla months ago. I think it took a few weeks both times. AFAIK they label t as low value or a gift which might help ith Customs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

Dave Joyce wrote: »
    Could be that Customs have their grubby paws on your stuff. As far as I know, the vast majority of stuff gets stopped now. Our "government" couldn't miss out on screwing you out of a few quid

You think paying tax is 'screwing you out of a few quid'? Pay your VAT like everyone else and if necessary import duty

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/money_and_tax/tax/duties_and_vat/value_added_tax.html

• Advertisement

You think paying tax is 'screwing you out of a few quid'? Pay your VAT like everyone else and if necessary import duty

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/money_and_tax/tax/duties_and_vat/value_added_tax.html

id be with dave on this. lol. id rather not pay that extra few quid. might as well bought the stuff over here in that case :)

Well surprise surprise, your political views are as arse ways as most of your martial arts:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Doug Cartel

Well surprise surprise, your political views are as arse ways as most of your martial arts:rolleyes:
    I'm not sure how this ad-hominem attack supports your pro tax evasion viewpoint.

Knock it off.

Jessup1 wrote: »
    id be with dave on this. lol. id rather not pay that extra few quid. might as well bought the stuff over here in that case :)
    Would it really kill you to support a local business that had played by the rules when importing its stock?

Doug are you friends with Sid or something??? Because he is ALWAYS making stupid baiting gobshi'te comments like the above which I normally ignore and I certainly don't need someone like him telling me what to do!!!
    Would it really kill you to support a local business that had played by the rules when importing its stock?

How do YOU know if the gear he's looking for is in stock here because there is a LIMITED choice of Muaythai goods for sale in Ireland and as regards Government in this country, I'm already paying more than ENOUGH for goods and services in gombeen country thank you!!!

• Advertisement

Doug are you friends with Sid or something??? Because he is ALWAYS making stupid baiting gobshi'te comments like the above which I normally ignore and I certainly don't need someone like him telling me what to do!!!
    Someone - not Sid, btw - made a complaint about your post. If you have an issue with moderation on this board, you're supposed to take it up over PM. Doing it publicly is against the forum charter, and now I have to do something about it. Sorry.

(3 Day ban.)

After getting the goods stopped at customs yes i should have got them over here as it was not worth my while anyways . ah a mistake was made. We are all allowed one lol. I'll know in future. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

How much extra did you get charged as a matter of interest?

Just placed an order there myself as I couldnt find top king gear for sale here.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DTB

Best of ordering through Uk sites there gear is a little bit dearer than ordering from thailand but after customs add on what they do it evens it out.All my lads get there stuff from uk and you have it within four days once its in stock.

all theses are good to order from

http://www.fightshop.com/

http://www.thaiboxingstore.co.uk/

www.muaythai-boxing.com altough there site is down but they do have lots in stock.

Peetrik wrote: »
    How much extra did you get charged as a matter of interest?

Just placed an order there myself as I couldnt find top king gear for sale here.
    Twas an extra 17 euro. So it worked out about the same. if i was ordering a lot of stuff i wud do it off the net but for one or two things there isn't too much point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

DTB wrote: »

Just had a look on this site - its' saying they don't ship pads to Ireland, only mainland UK...

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DTB

Just had a look on this site - its' saying they don't ship pads to Ireland, only mainland UK...

Ehm they defo do as far as i know,i was only on to kenny last week.

Paddy from chupasart has got big orders from them before,best of just to ring them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

DTB wrote: »
    Ehm they defo do as far as i know,i was only on to kenny last week.

Paddy from chupasart has got big orders from them before,best of just to ring them.

Sorry, I added the wrong link to that post:
    http://www.thaiboxingstore.co.uk/ These guys state they don't deliver Thai Pads outside mainland UK...

I might give muaythai-boxing a shot so.

Advertisement