Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4th of july

Options
  • 29-06-2011 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Hey, I'm american living in dublin and have a 4 year old and was wodering if there is anything going on in the city center for the forth of july? i know its an american holiday, but would like my daughter to celebrate it, and i'm sure there are a lot of americans in dublin that something will be going on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

Found this: Conrad's Hotel

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Check with the embassy. They normally have an event at the Ambassador's residence in Phoenix Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭cdsb46

BeerNut wrote: »
    Check with the embassy. They normally have an event at the Ambassador's residence in Phoenix Park.

yup big american football goals on the lawn of the us ambassadors residence yesterday, looks cool

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Pretty sure you have to be invited to that party at the ambassador's. I've waitressed at it a few times, super security!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

I know the Nightclub D2 are doing something. Though given the location it's probably not something you'd bring your daughter too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭chillin_penguin

American friend is also looking for something to do to celebrate. Anyone got any information at all??

• Registered Users Posts: 31,907 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Anything happening early in the day?

It's my birthday tomorrow so it would be cool to do something more Independence Day related instead...

Advertisement