Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK - June 29th, 2011 (Episode 9)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

efb wrote: »
    So who is going to be in the final with Helen?
    Maybe Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Bloody hell, she's had cancer twice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Are those biscuits actually in Asda? lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Heroditas wrote: »
    Bloody hell, she's had cancer twice!

And she was so young! Jaysus!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

At least the girl is real.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Nooooo, I can't watch this roleplay again :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

mikemac wrote: »
    Nooooo, I can't watch this roleplay again :eek:

Was just gonna say the exact same thing! Each time I see it I die a little inside!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Make them stop please

I've never seen a PM replaced midway during the task,not in any series ever, can't wait for next week!

night so folks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

It's definitely Helen's to lose now; she'd have to royally fúck things up to justify being fired. So weird to think everyone's admiring her now, and yet she was practically invisible for the first five weeks.
    efb wrote: »
    So who is going to be in the final with Helen?

As much as I hate to say it, I imagine it might be Medody. Sugar definitely likes her (can't see why) so he might give her the benefit of the doubt.

Tom, nice as he is, is fairly useless.
    Jim's too aggressive and will talk himself into a hole at the interview stage.
    Sugar clearly doesn't like Natasha and will get rid of her first chance he gets.
    And Susie, God love her, just doesn't have the know-how or the tenacity to be a contender. Even if she got to the final, I don't think Sugar would go into business with someone so young. And let's be honest; she's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I actually liked Zoe; I thought maybe she'd get to the final. I was really hoping Melody would go tonight.

Next week looks interesting; never seen a PM being replaced before...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Great show tonight, best of the series I thought. Sugar's policy of getting rid of the people who sat back is making for some fireworks at this stage.

Having said that, I think the standard of contestant this year is very poor. Wouldn't consider giving an important job to Melody, Natasha, Tom or Susan. Tom might look like a dork but he doesn't seem all that smart (emergency biscuits?).

I was also sorry to see Zoe go tonight, of the ones left, I thought she was one of the better ones.

So Helen and Jim for the final. Jim's mouth does get him in trouble, which could be a problem at the interview stage, but he does have a bit of a spark that puts him ahead of the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

padraig_f wrote: »
    Having said that, I think the standard of contestant this year is very poor. Wouldn't consider giving an important job to Melody, Natasha, Tom or Susan.
    Very true, the standard is appalling. How did Leon last so long for example and Natasha (yeah) is still there too? :eek:

Helen still just seems like a PA yet she's being made to appear head and shoulders above the other contenders and all she's really done is present a couple of pitches methodically and competently. There was no particular spark from her in anything she's done. Nothing distinctive, decisive or out of the ordinary. She's just competently bland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭beagle001

Was reported in some local paper where Helen lives that she has put her house on the Market and is moving location.
    This kind of let's the cat out if the bag,I honestly don't see her contributing much to any task but she has had a lot of luck.
    She is better than most but a lot worse that previous contenders over the years.

Definitly one of the weaker series for contestants.

The first series was probably the best, I remember most of them.
    Or the one with Ruth Badger

If you ever look at the early series on youtube Alan would be cursing and swearing in the boardroom.
    That's just about gone now, he might only curse a handful of times a series

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

just finished watching this series and really enjoyed it. have already seen season 2 so will start watching season 3 now. cant believe so many people were rooting for poh, i cant stand her and was very happy she didnt win. she seems to be so fake and acts like a child in front of the judges. was very dissapointed that julie beat chris aswell when she didnt finish her plates, i know her cookbook idea was very good but why even have the challenge if thats how it was gonna be decided. can season 3 be watched anywhere online?

Series 3 on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

m.j.w wrote: »
    just finished watching this series and really enjoyed it. have already seen season 2 so will start watching season 3 now. cant believe so many people were rooting for poh, i cant stand her and was very happy she didnt win. she seems to be so fake and acts like a child in front of the judges. was very dissapointed that julie beat chris aswell when she didnt finish her plates, i know her cookbook idea was very good but why even have the challenge if thats how it was gonna be decided. can season 3 be watched anywhere online?
    Eh, I think you're looking for this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Eh, I think you're looking for this thread.

lol sorry to many tabs open

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Actually would like Melody to get to the interviews, I love to see her being grilled by Margaret!!
    can see her CV being probably very exaggerated too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭amjon.

Birdsong wrote: »
    Actually would like Melody to get to the interviews, I love to see her being grilled by Margaret!!
    can see her CV being probably very exaggerated too.

She went to Oxford..................BROOKES. You can spend 3 years at this "uni" stuffing crayons up your nostrils and still come out with a first.
    Looking at her website I'm finding it very hard to get a handel on what she actually offers. http://www.melodyhossaini.com/the-apprentice-2011/
    In fairness though she has been worth having on the show if only for the "hot bitch" factor.

Advertisement