Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap parcels within eu?

Options
  • 29-06-2011 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

is there any cheaper than anpost (€45 - €70) way to send 4-8kg registered parcels within eu? i checked some couriers websites (fedex etc.) but their prices for one-time customers are even worst ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭adcrawley

try wiseloads.com
    they are very reasonable within ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

m4rkiz wrote: »
    is there any cheaper than anpost (€45 - €70) way to send 4-8kg registered parcels within eu? i checked some couriers websites (fedex etc.) but their prices for one-time customers are even worst ;)

Fedex / UPS / DHL are express courier operations. You'll get the service but you'll pay a premium price.

Check parcel delivery services such as DPD, GLS, An Post.

If you are sending volume, you'll get 50-60% off published rates. e.g. I pay €4.75 to send a parcel up to 30kg anywhere in Ireland with An Post - but I'm sending 200 parcels a week.

I'm now about to offer european delivery and I expect to get a rate of €9-€12, but it will be based on an extra 100+ parcels a week.

Advertisement