Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Custom .204

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭BELOWaverageIQ

tomcat220t wrote: »
    Would consider any accurate .22lr as part exchange or direct swap depending on value ,what ya got ?

PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭tomcat220t

PM sent.
    PM replied ....10/22 wouldnt be what im looking for in .22lr ,sorry .Thanks anyway ,Tomcat.

Bump

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭andyone

you need naked ladies draped over the gun... then it'll sell.... lovely rifle on its own....... i have fired this rifle..... just wish i had spare cash:D:D

andyone wrote: »
    you need naked ladies draped over the gun... then it'll sell.... lovely rifle on its own....... i have fired this rifle..... just wish i had spare cash:D:D
    I have the rifle if you supply the NAKED ladies :D:D:D

BUMP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

Take the bump on me...

Tell me, if you were trying to reload the round you currently use. What head would you be using? Do federal use a different company's head? I don't see the heads listed for sale?

I was thinking a load using a 32gr V-Max would be good...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

Glensman wrote: »
    Take the bump on me...

Tell me, if you were trying to reload the round you currently use. What head would you be using? Do federal use a different company's head? I don't see the heads listed for sale?

Federal use the sierra 39 grain blitzking head in their ammo.
    Most rifles will shoot this bullet well.
    It has a much higher bc than the 32 grain so is better for long range shooting.

• Advertisement

Glensman wrote: »
    Take the bump on me...

If one was to reload my .204 .....SBK 39 gr .Hunting ammo with near match accuracty !I have all my once fired brass going with it ;).

If one was to reload my .204 .....SBK 39 gr .Hunting ammo with near match accuracty !I have all my once fired brass going with it ;).

I'm intrigued!
    I have a brother in Australia looking a custom rifle for when he comes home.
    I bought a border barrel with the intention of building a .22BR, but I would consider going for a ready-made rig SH and just sell the border...

I've sent him a link to your post. Hopefully he likes it!

39gr Blitz King (500) $110.75
    That's the kind of maths I like to do!

Sold
    Best of luck to the new owner and thanks to everyone for their replys to the ad.
    Tomcat

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭andyone

Sold
    Best of luck to the new owner and thanks to everyone for their replys to the ad.Tomcat

glad to hear it....

andyone wrote: »
    glad to hear it....

Not as much as the new owner :D

Advertisement