Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky player problem

• 29-06-2011 7:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

Over the last few days sky atlantic has totally went out of sync for me, when watching programs a person will speak (lips moving) and a few seconds later the voice comes was wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

It is only the atlantic channel that it happens with and it is not a bandwidth problem either

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭dots104

There was an update for the sky player today and ever since i installed it, it has been giving me problems. It will play for a minute and then an error shows up. lost connection with sky service. nothing wrong with internet connection. im still logged into xbox live. just wondering if anyone else having anything similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

dots104 wrote: »
    There was an update for the sky player today and ever since i installed it, it has been giving me problems. It will play for a minute and then an error shows up. lost connection with sky service. nothing wrong with internet connection. im still logged into xbox live. just wondering if anyone else having anything similar.

The update was actually last night, i was having bother with it but after trying a few times and signing into the sky player (it made me rather than the usual auto sign in) it is working again

Oh and silly me i thought it might have been a fix for the sync problem, atlantic is still a problem :rolleyes:

EDIT: actually i should not have opened my gob, i am getting the same problem as you now, it will play for a minute or two then i get an error saying i need to be signed in, click ok and it starts back up again

Nothing wrong with sync on any of my channels. its just that it connects and get the error as i mentioned before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Same here with the error, really annoying, internet connection is perfect, seems plenty others are experiencing the same - http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Using-Sky-Go/XBOX-360-quot-error-lost-connection-to-sky-service-quot-ONLY/m-p/116731

what was the update. was it all in the back ground or did anything get added

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Not sure, its changed from sky player to sky go, I haven't read any more into it.

seems to be all good now

dots104 wrote: »
    seems to be all good now

You can say that again the feckin sync problem is fixed!! They must have paid attention to the email :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

Getting the connection problem for d 1st time now.blargh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

is anyone else getting blank screens when accessing sky one or nat geo?

• Advertisement

is anyone else getting blank screens when accessing sky one or nat geo?

No nat geo is working fine for me, sky one is showing the simpsons at the moment, that programme is "not available"

Advertisement