Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Clonakilty

Options
  • 29-06-2011 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hey there,

A few friends and I (around 6 people) are travelling down to Clon for a 21st in the next few weeks. We're students and just want somewhere to kip for a few hours after the party. Can anyone tell me is there such thing as cheap accommodation in Clon?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

There a few budget accomodation choices in clon.
    Ill start with the cheapest but you would want to ring as I dont know if the top two are still open.

old brewery hostel
    Emmet Square, Clonakilty
    Tel (023) 8833525

the clonakilty town house
    023 8835533

Clonakilty Imperial hotel
    (023)8834185

Bit more but right above one of the clubs which could be handy!
    http://odonovanshotel.com/guestrooms.shtml

Ye could always look into renting a house for the weekend. No idea how much but one option would be
    http://www.clogheenholidayvillage.com/accommodation.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Steeevvyb wrote: »
    Hey there,

A few friends and I (around 6 people) are travelling down to Clon for a 21st in the next few weeks. We're students and just want somewhere to kip for a few hours after the party. Can anyone tell me is there such thing as cheap accommodation in Clon?

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure there's campsite on the outskirts (but within walking distance) of the town. I think it's on the road out to Ring, google should throw it up for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

I'm sure there's campsite on the outskirts (but within walking distance) of the town. I think it's on the road out to Ring, google should throw it up for you.

There is actually just out of town (easy walk) on ring road. Ring road is left turn from roundabout coming into town from cork city direction

Advertisement