Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knockanstockan 2011

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭garrkell

my tent got robbed this year. quite a few around me as well. typical festival event at this stage. always tents robbed at irish festivals. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Went down on the Saturday, must say I really enjoyed it. Couldn’t pick a more picturesque place to hold a festival. It was like a bleeding ice rink down there, soon as I got out of the car I went straight into the muck. It continued like that for the rest of the night.

Maybe it had something to do with the guts of a bottle of vodka and 3-4 litres of wine. Some of the bands were very mincey and some were really good. Hit the shítter twice, must of gotten lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭budgemook

garrkell wrote: »
    my tent got robbed this year. quite a few around me as well. typical festival event at this stage. always tents robbed at irish festivals. :/

Hey,

Where abouts were you camped?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

old gregg wrote: »
    ^ I suppose the trick is to curl a big one out at 07:10 and stay away from the curries :D

JAYSIS!

On the first night I was queueing for the toilets with my mate and when I saw a free one, being a smartarse, pushed my mate out of the way and ran over and into it, just in time to inhale a lungful of vomit from the previous owner.

Justice is sometimes swift and brutal :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

If anyone caught DJ Stop. in the vinyl hut and enjoyed then check out this here podcast of his show:
    http://www.mixcloud.com/iamstop/passion-of-the-crates-castling-02aug2012/
    5c5cc.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

^ good call

...... and if anyone caught miXile performing Berlin Alexanderplatz on the Faerie Field stage then here's the free performance download.

http://soundcloud.com/mixile/mixile-berlin-alexanderplatz-5

Advertisement