Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

you have to see this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

OMG seamless!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

No pictures of the inside tough. Would be interesting to see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

what planet is that seller on 'cause he certainly ain't of this one.
    it looks like it's missing a whole axle for a start.i've always wanted one of these as i'm a cortina lover and have followed many on ebay etc and they sell for around £2000 and in fairly good condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 mcquill

Looks like something the top gear lads would knock together on a challenge before bashing the crap out of it.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭zoltar_boi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Just what I've always wanted...

'needs minor attention' eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭WildWater

bugsntinas wrote: »
    what planet is that seller on 'cause he certainly ain't of this one.
    it looks like it's missing a whole axle for a start.i've always wanted one of these as i'm a cortina lover and have followed many on ebay etc and they sell for around £2000 and in fairly good condition.

Well it does look rather space age (well ET era space age) so maybe he is from a different planet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

WildWater wrote: »
    Well it does look rather space age (well ET era space age) so maybe he is from a different planet.

Hang on a seconds - he's asking 5 grand they sell for two in the uk so that's about 2600 euros, then there's Vrt so I'd say he's 1500 to high on his asking price. It's querky and odd, if you have a promotions company that would be a great advertising tool so it's not that far fetched.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

Wow!.
    All I can say is that it's a marginal improvement on the saab that Zoltar Boi posted:eek:.

WE should have a thread dedicated, without comments, to these weird and wonderful objects.
    Makes me feel better about my own. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭zoltar_boi

Wow!.
    All I can say is that it's a marginal improvement on the saab that Zoltar Boi posted:eek:.

WE should have a thread dedicated, without comments, to these weird and wonderful objects.
    Makes me feel better about my own. :)

Don't knock my saab. 88 for road tax. No NCT, and you can put the hatch back on every Monday to go to work. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

zoltar_boi wrote: »
    Don't knock my saab. 88 for road tax. No NCT, and you can put the hatch back on every Monday to go to work. :)

I think the saab is grand, its honest theres been no rubbush attempt to blend it in. If I saw someone driving it I'd think they were a saab nut. If I saw someone driving the cortina I'd just think they were nuts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭WildWater

Hang on a seconds - he's asking 5 grand they sell for two in the uk so that's about 2600 euros, then there's Vrt so I'd say he's 1500 to high on his asking price. It's querky and odd, if you have a promotions company that would be a great advertising tool so it's not that far fetched.

Well it might make for an interesting Jeward mobile :D:D:D but I think what Bugsntinas meant was that a good quality Cortina would make 2K not a Cortina that has had a camper placed on its ass. Cant imagine there are too many of those making 2k on ebay. But perhaps I'll be proven wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

i posted on a site in the uk and someone had a friend that sold one with an mot and just needing minor interior work for £450 so that is one hell of a mark up.also if it's a mk4 which it is then it's no later than 1979 which is only 200 euro!
    i'll be waiting for his spaceship when i sell my cortina :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

zoltar_boi wrote: »

I wouldn't dream of knocking it.
    I'm full of admiration for you;).

Advertisement