Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mould and dampness in public housing

Options
  • 29-06-2011 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi folks,
    im an environmental health student and I soon have to begin work on my thesis. I am hoping to highlight issues again that have come up regarding the link between moulds and illness. i was horrified at prime time uncovering some of the conditions that people in dolphin house were living in. Im hoping to carry out interviews and take swabs and air samples in houses that are badly affected. preferrably council houses in regeneration areas like dolphin house and balgaddy in clondalkin, but rented houses will do.

please get in contact if u would be intrested in taking part in my study. i hope it would be of some benefit.

Advertisement