Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verdemont

Options
  • 29-06-2011 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭

Going to be moving into an apartment in D15 with two friends in the next month or so. At the moment, price and location wise, Verdemont looks likely. Just looking to get some feedback if anyone here lives there.

I've lived in Blanch my whole life so know the general area well...but the apartments themselves, is there any small print I need to know about?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

leggo wrote: »
    Going to be moving into an apartment in D15 with two friends in the next month or so. At the moment, price and location wise, Verdemont looks likely. Just looking to get some feedback if anyone here lives there.

I've lived in Blanch my whole life so know the general area well...but the apartments themselves, is there any small print I need to know about?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have had a few friends living here over the years. Their no different than Waterville generally. High rental area and a fair deal of turnover of occupants. A fair mix of Irish and Foreign renters plus owners.

Nothing different than any apartment block in D15.

All in all you'll be generally fine ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭diarmuid79

Im a bit late but I have been living in Verdemont for the past 6 years and I am very happy here. The grounds are well kept and their is very little anti social behaviour maybe the odd loud party but you get that with every appartment block ;)

Advertisement