Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Mobile

Options
  • 29-06-2011 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at buying a mobile from Amazon UK and it is unlocked and advertised as
    Brand New Sealed + unlocked for all uk network except "3" originally on tmobile

I asked them if it would work on Meteor in Ireland but they were unsure.

Is there anyway to find out prior to purchase?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 servechilled

I'm looking at buying a mobile from Amazon UK and it is unlocked and advertised as

I asked them if it would work on Meteor in Ireland but they were unsure.

Is there anyway to find out prior to purchase?

If it's unlocked i'd be almost certain it will. It's just stating that it doesn't support the band that 3 operate on (in Ireland and the UK they operate on a different band to all the other networks)

if you post a linky i'm sure some of the more knowledgeable posters could confirm for sure

Advertisement