Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Diana aged 50

• 29-06-2011 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Newsweek is an American weekly news magazine published in New York City. It is distributed throughout the United States and internationally. It is the second-largest news weekly magazine in the U.S.

the newspaper have photo-shopped a picture of Dianna as if she was still alive and what she would look like today at the age of 50.

personally i think its taking it too far?

whats your toughts?
    http://www.newsweek.com/2011/06/26/what-princess-diana-s-life-might-look-like-now.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

The media will never let her rest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

That's just wrong - period! She's been dead for 14 (?) years and the media still can't leave her be...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Looks like she never bothered with that nose-job in the end... :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

my beef is that the media will never let *it* (i.e. the subject of diana) rest; for our sake, not hers.
    i could see hello magazine doing a feature like this, but a supposedly sober news magazine? what a load of cretinous drivel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

Agreed, but a lot of people will be happy to see this.

She was in my opinion a very pretty woman who upset things for the Royal family and shook up their life with her outgoing and controversial lifestyle. She was arguably one of the worlds favourite women and just like Marylin Monro and other beautiful women the intrigue and facination with her life will remain for decades to come.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭conair01

but has the photoshopping gone to far like this image:

diana_0x440.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Superb, great bit of imagery

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

jayzus this is like a cracked.com photoshop contest. let it end...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Seeing that photoshopped one of her and Pippa, I can only imagine what it would be like for William to see that. His Mum wasn't there on his wedding day, now he has to look at a 'photo' of her meeting his now wife???? That's just ****ed up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Don't think it's a big deal myself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement