Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bon Jovi concert

Options
  • 29-06-2011 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi maybe a silly question? But is the bon jovi concert going to be serving alcohol? I've seen them in croker and punchestown and there was...only thing is it was only beer :( I'm a cider or captain morgans girl myself?? Or can I bring a sneaky drink in with me??? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Was definitely alcohol being served tonight. I'll ask my mate was there cider being served too. Said it was €6 a pint mind you.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Good Advice

Thanks a mill... Pricey :O, I might chance bringing some drink with me :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fawn83

Just wondering does anyone know what time did the concert actually started and ended last night? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Hi maybe a silly question? But is the bon jovi concert going to be serving alcohol? I've seen them in croker and punchestown and there was...only thing is it was only beer :( I'm a cider or captain morgans girl myself?? Or can I bring a sneaky drink in with me??? Thanks

There were large Bulmers tent and Carlsberg tent there last night and a number of smaller ones dotted around the ground. There was also a Smirnoff Mojito area as well.

Band came on stage around 10 past 8 last night and played until 5 to 11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fawn83

perfect thanks a mill for that! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Good Advice

Thanks a million! Ill be in my element wooohoooo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Footpaths empty last night after the concert yet the crowds were walking on the roads?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 MKC1

Seen Jovi the last 2 nights,amazing band! Really something else live!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭missgroovy21

i was at bon jovi both nights!!! absolutely brilliant....we were at the very front of the gold circle.....my boyfriend took lots of pics

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.236354893058752.73483.100000527284916 first night

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.237001552994086.73601.100000527284916 second night

Advertisement