Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gaelscoil Phadraig?

• 30-06-2011 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

My son is due to start school next Sept and has his name down for a few schools and Gaelscoil Phadraig in Ballybrack is the one I am leaning towards but would like to hear more about it. I would be hoping to get him into Cholaiste Raithin in Bray for secondary but am not sure what the feeder schools for there are. Does anyone have any experience of either of these schools?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

I can't advise you on either of these schools but I would just say that just because there are rights of entry from feeder schools now, that could well all have changed in 8yrs time when you are looking for secondary. There are already discussions regarding school enrolment policies which might force alot of schools to change the way they have traditionally chosen incoming students. Probably be no harm to ring your chosen secondary just to see what their current enrolment policy is anyway.

Advertisement