Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I study Ag. Science?

• 30-06-2011 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

I'm going to Rathmines college in September to sit the LC in June 2012 and I'd like to study agricultural science. This subject however isn't taught at Rathmines. Does anyone know of schools in Dublin where I can study just the one subject or atleast where I can get weekend grinds (They don't do it at the Institute of Education)...

I can't study it on my own at home because there is a project which needs to be signed off by an ag. science teacher...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 blad

I know someone in offaly if that is any use at all?i just did my leaving last june and did ag science outside school, once a week for two hours!

Also got an A in my project so if your looking for some help on it or want some info belong to me just let me know:)!the project is of no use to me now anyway:)!

one piece of advice is to not let this project work pile up on you, get it done early in year and its a huge weight off your shoulders:)!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I would ask them in Rathmines.

They and other City of Dublin VEC schools have a huge number of teachers on their books - literally thousands - one of them might be willing to give grinds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Foxrock Institute run a class if the numbers are gotten.

Advertisement