Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 Just pushed an OTA update to my Desire HD

• 30-06-2011 9:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭

Have to wait for my battery to charge a bit more before I get to see if it's Gingerbread :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Yep
    2.3.3 on Desire HD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

I got this update about 3 weeks ago and maybe its just me but found the phone much quicker the only thing i didnt like is instead of the "all apps" page being one long page they have seperated into 4-5 pages so its a bit slow when it stops at each page instead on letting you scrool the whole way down with one swipe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

bungler wrote: »
    I got this update about 3 weeks ago and maybe its just me but found the phone much quicker the only thing i didnt like is instead of the "all apps" page being one long page they have seperated into 4-5 pages so its a bit slow when it stops at each page instead on letting you scrool the whole way down with one swipe
    That's what I found horrible about it. Some of the launchers use the scrolling instead of that new way. Spb 3d shell is what I use and it scrolls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

seanybiker wrote: »
    That's what I found horrible about it. Some of the launchers use the scrolling instead of that new way. Spb 3d shell is what I use and it scrolls

Just looked that SPB up on youtube that is preety sweet, would love to have that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

I just got my phone updated - what differences should I notice?

• Advertisement
Advertisement