Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overheard in Port Láirge

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭twitch1984

Was standing in a line in a canteen in Waterford a few years back and heard the following between a D4 type trying to order and a pure Waterfordian getting pi**ed off waiting between him

D4:( in a real d4 accent) May I please have one of these local special floury with some of the local red ham which Justin was tellin me about.

(Cue confused foreign girl behind the counter looking at him as if he was speaking double dutch)

Waterfordian: Listen buddy what your trying to order is a red lead blaaaaaaaaaa, not red fu**ing ham in a bap

the rest of us in the Queue just couldnt hold back the laughing with the look on the d4 face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Seen howdo in very bad shape tonight about an hour ago was asleep on the footpath at the bottom of bunkers hill i wonder how long this man can go on sad to see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Seen howdo in very bad shape tonight about an hour ago was asleep on the footpath at the bottom of bunkers hill i wonder how long this man can go on sad to see

He was grand about a half hour ago pissing on the street on manor street and saying how do so I'm assuming his alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

deisedave wrote: »
    He was grand about a half hour ago pissing on the street on manor street and saying how do so I'm assuming his alright.

yeah i saw him earlier walking around that area but just saw him asleep on the footpath and thought he had enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Heard two guys arguing in the pub last night "there's no cure for being a cnut "

Since been told its a line from Game of thrones but cutting in the extreme.

• Advertisement
Advertisement