Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18th Birthday Surprise!

Options
  • 30-06-2011 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi all,

Don't know if this is the right place to post this so mods feel free to move it. My little sister is 18 next month and myself and my brother want to do something for her that she'll remember. She is already having a party in our house for her and all her friends and then a seperate party for all the family. We will be getting her a present but we want something she can do with her friends that she'll always remember. We were thinking along the lines of a party limo/bus but it seems quite pricey! We are really stumped so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Instead of a limo perhaps something during the day she'll remember? Like a hot air balloon flight or parachute jump?

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

Hot air balloon seems a bit pricey- for a private balloon 1750 for four people. Or sharing a hot air balloon with others is 175 each and we couldn't send her up alone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

Was thinking something along the lines of a woman who.. disrobes..

Until I saw "little sister".. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Depends on what she's into I suppose. :D

If she likes make up/cooking, maybe book her a cooking class/make up lesson during the summer.. if it furthers her talents, it'd be something that she'd never forget. :)

She'll be sick to death of parties if she's already having two, so I wouldn't recommend just getting a limo or something, it's awful cliché. Get something personal, that's the only way she's going to never forget it! :)

What are her interests? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Stripper Spa day/weekend :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement