Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor iphone tethering

Options
  • 30-06-2011 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

i am a meteor customer and was looking at the personal hotspot function and was wondering how much does it cost it use or is it included in my data bundle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RDMH

pmct wrote: »
    i am a meteor customer and was looking at the personal hotspot function and was wondering how much does it cost it use or is it included in my data bundle

Meteor don't charge for this, personal hotspot data usage comes out of your data allowance, you only pay for what you use outside of your allowance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sunrise250

They offer a terabyte of free streaming in the "Social Bundle" youtube, f/b etc. I wonder if that is free when tethering via hotspot?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Sunrise250 wrote: »
    They offer a terabyte of free streaming in the "Social Bundle" youtube, f/b etc. I wonder if that is free when tethering via hotspot?

This thread is 6 years old. Ask on the Talk to Meteor Page: Talk to Meteor

Advertisement